Finally I found some time to make this post about that Liebster Award! Thanks to Kay and M for the nomination 🙂
What is the Liebster Award?
The Leibster Award is an award for bloggers/blogs with 200 followers or less and I was really curious about the meaning of Liebster too, so I took to Google and found it means, sweetest, kindest and nicest in German! Cool!
Here are the rules of receiving the award!
1. List 11 random facts about yourself.
2. Answer the questions designated by the blogger(s) who nominated you.
3. Place YOUR nominations for the Liebster Award! Nominate five (or more) other bloggers that have less than 200 followers. Make sure to notify them via comment/email, etc..
4. Make up a set of questions for those nominated bloggers to answer.
5. Display the Liebster award badge on your blog!
Here we gooooo!
11 Random Facts About Yourself
1. I hate spiders. Big spiders.
2. When I was young, I used to write Inuyasha fan fiction.
3. I am a fan of Super Junior and my bias is Lee Donghae.
4. My favorite places in Korea are Daedeok-gu in Daejeon and Yeouido in Seoul.
5. I hate Mathematics. I suck at Math, swear.
6. I love studying different languages. I don’t know but I think I can learn a language easily in a short span of time.
7. I have a lot of girl crushes: CL of 2NE1, Fei of Miss A, Taeyeon of SNSD, Yubin of Wondergirls…etc. OMG
8. I really want to try studying and playing Samulnori. I cry whenever I see a Samulnori performance. Haha!
9. The first ever KPOP Concert I went to was Super Junior’s Super Show 2 in Manila last April 10, 2010.
10. Hwang Chansung and Lee Junho are my biases in 2PM.
I wanted to answer M’s and Kay’s questions so here are my answers!
1. If were stuck on a deserted island what would you need the most to survive?
-Food. I love eating! Of course I will not survive if I don’t have any food to eat!
2. What is your favourite book?
-So far, Alice Sebold’s Lovely Bones. I know Lovely Bones is such a sad book but I love everything about it.
3. Gold or Silver?
-Silver. Silver looks sexy! I own few things which are silver in color because I think silver looks elegant.
4. Something that you recently learned?
-How to cook Carbonara. My sister loves to do experiments in the kitchen. We don’t know how to cook Carbonara until we searched the internet and boom! We tried cooking and the product tastes really good Haha!
5. If you could be someone other than yourself for one day who would you be?
-I want to be the actress Ha Ji Won for a day. I want to act like her lol
6. Who is your ultimate bias?
-Lee Donghae of Super Junior. I have other biases from other groups but I think I can never like them as much as I like Donghae.
1. What is your favorite Korean dish/which one would you like to try?
-I have too many favorites, how can I choose!!! But Dak Galbi and Budae Jjigae will always be on the top list of my favorite Korean food. I want to try Sundae and the live octopus! They say that those dishes are really good but I haven’t tried eating them.
2. What was your most embarrassing language learning moment so far? (all languages allowed)
-When I am always stuttering in front of my Korean teachers and friends when I am speaking Korean. It happens all the time…all the time.
3. If you were to choose any other career track/degree than the one you have chosen, what would you do?
-I came from a family of nurses and engineers. My mother and some of my relatives wanted me to pursue a career in medicine but I hesitated because I don’t think I can handle the pressures of being a doctor. Anyways, I want to try being a physician if I will choose another career.
4. If you could go back in time and spend a day in any era in any country, where would you go?
–August 15, 2011, Daejeon, Korea.
5. In the process of learning another language (or if you’ve been in another country for an extended period of time) have you then picked up some expressions/manners that are distinct for that language/culture?
-I learned how to put make-up when I was in Korea because some of my Korean friends always ask me if I am sick because I don’t wear any make-up. Well it sounds stupid that I just wore make-up because my friends said so but I also realized that sometimes I just really need to pamper myself and to look better especially in public.
1. Milk, tea or coffee?
2. Would you like to marry a Korean?
3. If you were to visit Korea, in what city or what place do you want to go first?
4. Complete the sentence: 10 years from now, I ____________________________.
5. What do you do during your free time?
Blogs I Nominate